I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It

I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It
Get Your Grey's Fix

Disclaimer

Grey's Anatomy Addicts in in no way affiliated with ABC TV, Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy. It is a personal blog containing news and gossip, my personal opinions and that of the fans. All photos have the correct attribution added.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

No More Grey’s Anatomy For 2014

Well Grey’s Anatomy’s Hiatus for winter start on the 20th November, and some fans, myself included are finding this a little bit strange and annoying. It seems as though we just got our favorite show back and now it’s off the air for over two months. I seriously considered not watching for the rest of the Season and just reading spoilers and in August I would buy the Season 11 DVD. Well; I don’t know if I will do that. But I was enjoying my Friday morning ritual where I would live stream the show to my computer and enjoy an early lunch while watching my favorite show. Looks like I might need to find something else to do for two months.




I really find this laughable and the reason is that if an Australian Network were to make an announcement that a certain show was heading into it's summer hiatus tomorrow night, they would be laughed at, because as far as we are concerned, summer is not until December 1st. Guess that explains why the cricket is on now. 






Australia does not have autumn seasons and spring season when we refer to TV shows, our ratings time is February to June and July to October. There is usually no new shows beginning in September or October, in-fact we don't even get Grey's Anatomy until February if we are lucky and it's on at some stupid hour that no one here watches it.





I have plenty of writing work, so I can always go down that road and change up my schedule a bit. But now that we are almost in summer here in Australia, I was used to working late into the night and sleeping for around five hours, before getting up around ten and watching some TV and having brunch. Mornings are my down time, where I laze on the couch and read or watch telly. But the upside of all of this is that in 2015 Shonda and co will not get a single break if they hope to show the Season Finale on the 14th May and still deliver the ordered twenty-four episodes.






Never mind. Christmas is on the way, which means fun times and good food and spending time with family and friends. There is always an upside to every crappy situation.






I have not watched last weeks episode yet, but I wonder what this hug is all about?



Anyway time to stop whining and get back to work, if I get time today I will post up a preview of tonight's episode, which I probably will not watch this week as I have appointments on Friday. See you all later.



Follow Grey's Anatomy Addicts on Facebook and Twitter





Janelle Coulton is a Freelance Writer who has been writing about Grey's Anatomy for around four years now. She never misses an episode and her blog is her labour of love that she works on when she is nnot writing for clients and online writing sites. To find out more about Janelle, you can visit her profile or visit her website: Jel Writes - Freelance Writer



Copyright © 2014 Janelle Coulton

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jel. I am a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy! I have probably watched every episode at least two times! No Joke! Recently I just started watching season 11 of Grey's Anatomy. I believe that I am only on episode nine or ten. But I have seen the episode where Stephanie Edwards is hugging April Kepner. In that episode I could not believe what Edwards had found out about April's ultrasound. April had no idea what was wrong with her baby and Jackson overheard Edwards talking about it with another doctor. I can not wait to finish season 11 to see what Jackson and April decide to do about their baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexis, nice to meet you and see you here at Greys Anatomy Addicts. I have lost count of the number of times I have watched my Grey's DVDs. I have seasons 1 to 7, and will eventually collect them all.

    I am up to date as far as the show goes. I have not watch this weeks double episode, however I will probably do this tomorrow. I can't a real lot because I don't want to ruin it for you. I do write spoiler posts, but I guess spoiler free people try to avoid reading stuff like that.

    I am warming to Jackson and April, I think that Sara and Jesse are great together, in fact I believe Sarah is why I enjoy Jackson so much more these days. I was never a fan of Jackson, but he and April are great and the actors are terrific.

    I am loving Meredith this season, I am so glad the writers have given her some great stuff, as I really thought I might give up on this show after Cristina left. Alex is fantastic too. Anyway thanks for your message again and I hope we can catch up again.

    You can subscribe to new posts above and catch up with me on Facebook and Twitter. Cheers, Jel

    ReplyDelete