I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It

I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It
Get Your Grey's Fix

Disclaimer

Grey's Anatomy Addicts in in no way affiliated with ABC TV, Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy. It is a personal blog containing news and gossip, my personal opinions and that of the fans. All photos have the correct attribution added.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chyler Leigh Breaks Her Silence On Her Grey's Anatomy Departure


01 June 2012


Chyler Leigh Gives a Statement



This morning, Michael Ausiello at TVLine broke the news that Chyler Leigh has finally released a statement to her fan's about her departure from Grey's Anatomy. After over two weeks with no word from Chyler Leigh at all about why she left Grey's Anatomy, she released this statement today:


“Earlier this year, I made the decision that Season eight would be my last on “Grey’s Anatomy.” I met with Shonda and we worked together to give Lexie’s story appropriate closure. I am very lucky to have worked with this amazing cast and crew for five seasons. My experience on “Grey’s Anatomy” is something that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I want to take this time to say thank you to the fans. Your unconditional love and support have made these last five years very special for me. I look forward to my next chapter and I hope you will continue to follow me on my journey.”


Hopefully this will put the speculation that has been going on amongst the fans and on forums all over the internet to rest. It sounds to me as though Chyler and Shonda came to a mutual decision regarding Chyler's wish to leave Grey's Anatomy and the decision to kill off Chyler's character, Lexie Grey sounds pretty mutual to me too.


Good luck Chyler, we will all miss you. Seattle Grace won't be the same without you.


Source:


Michael Ausiello TVLine



To read more about Grey's Anatomy, Please visit me at Janelle Coulton Suite101



Copyright © 2012 Janelle Coulton

No comments:

Post a Comment